VIDEO PREVIEW – https://youtu.be/sJUMDcvUsNY
This is a set of animations and Blueprints for a third person wall-running system, inspired by games such as Prince of Persia.
– Designed for easy integration into existing characters – it’s component based and uses a linked AnimBP
– The Wall Run component has many parameters allowing you to customize your wall run’s behavior, such as its speed, arc, duration, corner angle limits, and more
– Supports turning inside and outside corners up to 90 degrees if desired
– Full documentation (including step-by-step instructions) is provided
– Compatible with ALS
– All Blueprints are thoroughly commented to explain each section
– Multiplayer is not supported
– This system works best with smooth/consistent collision on your wall meshes. Misplaced cracks or holes in collision can make it hard to accurately detect the wall’s surfaces, so make sure your walls have appropriate collisions set up!
Features: Blueprints and animations for a highly configurable third-person wall running system.
Number of Blueprints: 3 (WallRun Component, Linked AnimBP, Example Character BP)
Number of Animations: 15 Animations + 4 Additive Poses
Input: Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad
Network Replicated: No