Amazing pack in a realistic style in side view. Here you will find everything you need for your 2D games such as platformers, shooters, fightings, racings or runners. This pack is ready-to-use and you can create Great Games with this assets.
Pack consist of:
– Buildings (89 sprites): city buildings, administrative buildings, cottages, garages, military buildings, landmarks(historical architecture, church, park). In some buildings you can easily recognize famous analogs like Grand Central railway station, Bowery Savings Bank, Bethesda Fountain in Central Park.
– Vehicles (62 sprites): sedans, SUVs, taxi, sport-cars , train and train cars
– Trees (70 sprites): different kind of trees, from small bushes to huge poplars.
– Different types of props (185 sprites) to make each part of your level unique: benches, flower beds, bus stops, clock, ATM, variable road signs,street lights, stands, banners, telephone, trash bins, and of course trash like card boxes, tires and barrels.
– Fences and gates (43 sprites): From simple city fence to military and ornate.
Total you will receive 455 sprites in PNG format with high resolution (up to 2100px per side) and can be sized down to a lower resolution while remaining a high amount of details.
— Example scene included —
In DEMO scene I quickly showed how to implement this set to make nice city with unique districts and zones.
ATTENTION !!! to enjoy demo for 100% BEFORE IMPORTING this package you need to install standard Unity package for camera(Cinemachine) to your project, you can make it directly from the editor:
Window – > Package manager -> All -> Cinemachine -> Install
Without it in my DEMO scene a standard camera will not follow a main character(a car)
If you don’t really need this animation in DEMO you can skip it.