Photorealistic, high-quality and accurate 3D model of 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS with high detailed interior.
The model is suitable for Ultra HD rendering and further use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, etc.
The model can be also used in real-time applications (Unreal Engine, Unity and etc.) after a number of mesh optimizations, texture backing and other procedures executed on the customer’s side.
The studio rendering quality shown on product previews is reachable “out-of-box” with no need of any additional manipulations, if you use 3ds max + Corona native file format.
Just download, open the file and hit “Render”!
– Originally created with 3ds Max 2015
– Two MAX files with Corona and Standard 3ds Max materials
– Subdivision modifier is available in the history for MAX, MB and C4D file formats. You can get access to original non-smoothed mesh by deactivating the Subdiv modifier
– Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 27
– Doors, trunk and charging cap can be opened
– Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale
– All textures and materials are included and assigned
– 28 textures, which vary in resolution from 33x796px to 8000x8000px
– Windshield, rear window and back side windows are using high resolution transparency mask texture
– Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2015 with Corona 5.0. Scenes, HDRI’s and backplate images for outdoor renders are not included in product files
There are no reviews yet.